In the morning you can set the mood for the whole day. Get out of bed and hustle right away, or being the master of snooze 😴. It is known and proven that you are most productive in the morning. Actually, that’s pretty logic, because, with the start of the day, your brain 🧠 is fresh and don’t have to work through all these impressions of the day. Personally, I’ve struggled a long time to get something out of my morning. Typically I got out of bed, took a shower, ate for breakfast and then went to work where I fall asleep right away on the train again. But not anymore! I’ve finally established a perfect morning routine. Now I’m getting out of bed between 4:45 and 5:15. Yes. 4 fucking 45 🤯🚀. And I’m feeling great in the morning and get a lot of shit done!✅ The new morning routing works perfectly for me. But everyone has to figure this out by him or herself. What I’m doing? Actually pretty easy. Here a few key takeaways:
- Start the day with an accomplished task to get a good feeling. I’m doing simply 10 push-ups and making my bed right away.
- Drink a big glass of water and make a nice and warm coffee ☕️
- Doing my gratitude and 5-minute journal. Also set my focus for the day 📚
- Morning meditation session 🧘♂️
- 10-minute news checking and saving things for the commute
- GET SHIT DONE✅
Amen. If you’re more interested, stay up to date with me. I’m going to describe this a bit more detailed in a future blog post. Keep creating. Peace ✌️